Velocity Softballs goal is to provide a fun and highly competitive team first approach to developing young hard working and highly skilled athletes and keep costs manageable for parents.
July 24th and July 25th
10u 10:00am - 11:30am
12u 12:00pm - 1:30pm
14u 2:00pm - 3:30pm
16u 4:00pm - 5:30pm
18u 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Creekside Ballfields located at 120 Bridge St. Creekside, PA 15732.
Players only need to attend 1 tryout date and will tryout for the age group they will be on Jan 1st 2022.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the registration/sign in process and bring a copy of the players birth certificate.
- An organizationthat girls have the opportunity to excel in
- Proven Head Coaches, with a track record of success both winning and in the development of athletes.
- Help during the recruiting process at 16u and 18u
- Developing highly skilled, hardworking athletes that will excel in the Travel Ball and High School environments
- Avoid player (and parent) burnout with proper scheduling of practice and tournaments
- Parents are not required to pay extraordinary prices for their children to experience and excel in the competitive travel softball environment
- Access to deep discounts on merchandise from all the major manufacturers through the ALL IN SPORTS retail store.
- Free access to an indoor training facility, for use year round to develop skills and improve existing ones.
- Access to personal 1 on 1 instructors for Pitching, Hitting, Catching, and Core Strength training throughout the year.
- All fundraising can be applied to lessons and or merchandise within the ALL IN SPORTS facilities.